Potty Training Day 5....

Friday, January 27, 2012

Today has been a good day for potty training! Gehrig woke up dry this morning and we cheered for him! Then all day we reminded him to keep his big boy undies dry and to let Mommy know when he has to go potty. The only accident he had was while we were at the park for my visiting teaching!  Then when we got home I changed him back into big boy undies and he kept them dry for
1 hr and a half!!! Woo hoo!!!

Around 1:00 I went and took him to the potty again so he could go before taking a nap. Poor kid held it soo long that he fell asleep on the potty!!! Its now 4:00 pm hes still alseep and still dry!!! So I know what we are doing when he wakes up!

Today he has been sooo distraut when I have to pull his undie pants off to go potty! He wants them to stay on and he wants to continue to wear them! We are making progress!!!! Wooo hooo!!!!

1 comments:

Julia said...

You are pretty much awesome!