Tuesday, January 24, 2012
Let me start by saying how exhausted I am!!! Day one was super exciting with the first potty usage, and day two is as if the idea of whats going on is starting to catch on for him. I say as if it was starting to catch on, because we only had one peepee and poop poo accident in the morning and nothing again till I started making dinner. The fighting and crying over sitting on the potty has stopped, but the holding the bladder has begun!
If you are wondering which method I am using it is called "The 3 day Potty Training Boot Camp". It is as time consuming as a boot camp and as exhausting as a boot camp, but its working so far! My only regret is that I didnt decide to fully hit this head on until about 10:00 this morning and my schedule has taken some hits, but I am going to do my best and stick with it. The other concern is that my son is a product of my husband and I, who are both unbelievably stubborn when it comes to doing things that are not our ideas. Hence why my son held his bladder on the potty seat this afternoon for 45 mins!
Lets hope tomorrow is even better!!!








0 comments:
Post a Comment