Course 1 Complete!

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Well.... I have finished Wilton Cake Decorating Course 1. I have to say over all- I really enjoyed it! I could definitely do this for a living! The more I learn the easier it becomes!! For my last cake we learned how to make roses! This cake I decided to be daring and push the norm... i bought the Betty Crocker Cherry Chip cake mix and a can of Kroger Cherry pie filling. Baked it and frosted it! I have been very excited to try this cake (aka eat it) and see how it turned out, and tonight we did! I made this cake for my mother-in-laws birthday and we cut it with our little neices tonight! The cake is delish!!! I am having a tough time not eating more!!!!
Enjoy the picts!!!











3 comments:

The Walker clan said...

You are amazing! These cakes have been fun to see. Can't wait to try one when your in town :+)

Natalie said...

Yay! I am so glad you have your blog up and running! It is so cute! Those cakes look delish...I wish I could jump in the picture and gobble it up, Yummy! :) I am so happy you are doing good and cant wait to see more posts! You are amazing girl, and when you are in town, I will have to recruit you to bake me one of those cakes! :)

Melissa said...

The cake looks beautiful!! Mmmmm. . .