Quesion for you.....

Monday, August 30, 2010

So... I'm toying with a few ideas on things I can do to bring in some extra money from home. This last week I made an oversized diaper bag and a baby play mat from a pattern I created... (i have pictures of those placed on my facebook.. along with here) If I were to start an ETSY store and sell them

1.) would they be something that women would buy?

2.) what price would be considered a fair price?

Of course I would make them in matching sets.... :)

What do you think???

1 comments:

Jen said...

Cute! You need to price them so you can make a profit--but also women need to feel like they're getting a deal by not making it themselves. If you can make them for under $10 a piece, then $10 I believe would be a great price for each, $20 for the pair (or $18 to give an even better deal).

Hope that helps.