Monday, February 22, 2010
Ok... So are we all drinking the same water???!?!?! This totally gave me a shocker today!!!! I started to check up on my cousin Karen's blog to see if they had poasted picts of their new house yet... (still waiting for those) and I get a happy surprise that they are expecting their first bundle of joy!!!! Which is way exciting!!! Especially since she's made it to the 2nd trimester and on her way out of the yuckies! Which then got me thinking about my cousin Erika who I knew was preggers and just behind me on the dates, who I hadn't heard from in a while (no blog updates for almost 10 months now....come on girl!!! ha ha ha...pictures! pictures! pictures!) So I go to my cousin Angela's blog, who is one of Erika's older sisters and I find out that she's pregnant too!!!!!
Is there anyone else out there in the land of my family and cousins who is pregnant that I have totally not caught on to yet????? I'm totally not worried about Jen because she just had her girl this last summer.... Allison???? It's looking like you are the only one that I can look at since we are all pregnant... (i'm really not trying to put you on the spot here... really because I know how un-fun it is to be there.)
BUT THIS IS SOOOO EXCITING!!!!!! How much fun will it be at our next family reunion!!!!!!!
Please update me if I am missing anyone else!?!?!!








4 comments:
No news from us at this time, but we are looking forward to all the other family additions!
It seems like everyone either just had a baby or are expecting one, or wanting one! In my ward there is seriously 17 women all pregnant...literally. Our RS will sure be busy, lol! The quilt you did turned out absolutely amazing! And I may have to adopt your bobby-pin trick! :)
I know, seriously! My two sisters are pregnant, Keawe's two sisters are pregnant, how fun to learn that Karen is pregnant too! Lots of babies coming down!
Tee-hee! This is so So SO FUN!!! I have to admit, I was so jealous to find out that you were all pregnant...but then out of the blue...we were pregnant too! We were trying and hoping...but nothing for a while! :) YEAH!!! Our family reunion will be so fun! And I have one to add to your list...KayDe is pregnant too. We are due close to the same time! :) And I actually cleaned my house this weekend like crazy, and plan to take pictures for my blog! :) Sorry for the delay! :)
Post a Comment