We're Showin!!!

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

It's official!!! I've got a belling showing!!!! This is fun... because I get to buy new clothes.... but not fun because I love my clothes and when really cute clothes come out for fall and winter, I can't buy them!! (i guess i could if i could resist the deep desire to wear them, but it's like money burning a hole in my pocket, to have cute new clothes and not be able to wear them!)

The white pants (actually capri's) I am wearing... yeah not zipped up all the way... I am using a "Belly Band" to keep them up. They are great! They are available at Target and it's allowed me to wear my regular clothes a little bit longer. I do have to say that my new favorite pants are from Old Navy. Just $5.00 on clearance!!! What a deal!!! I am going to be heading back there as it get's colder.. I have laid claim to a sweater coat that they have that I am in LOVE with. I normally don't like the color purple... and this isn't really a purple it's more a plum/ magenta. I just picture it with cute jeans and an adorable white top on! But who knows... once I try it on I may not like the purple and like the dark gray or black! We'll see!! It's still too warm down here to buy it! Now if I were in the Utah mountains or Colorado Rockies... I'd buy it in a heartbeat after getting the snow that was just dumped on them!! It's just cool enough now for us to not use our A/C unit, but run our window fans to keep the air moving. I love this time of year!!! And so does my pocket book!!! Bye-Bye A/C Power Bill!!! Our A/C was off all day yesterday and when I got home at 5 pm our apartment was barely 80 degreess! So when your unit is set at 78 degrees... there is no point in running it!

LOVE YA!

0 comments: