Cool Chic Needed!

Friday, July 31, 2009

(Yeah I normally wouldn't do this but- I saw this pict on my mom's blog
and I decided to share it...)
I am looking for a cool chic for an amazing guy!!!!

This is my younger brother David. Yeah- he's a hottie! I am looking for an amazing girl for him to date and with awesome marriage potential! She needs to be confident and drama free! She must be patient and soft spoken in times of stress and have a strong stomache*. Able to change plans in a snap, be carefree and willing to have fun with a guy who isn't scared of cheap thrills. He is an amazing guitar player and singer with a great voice. He is very gentle though too when it comes to matters of the heart. He is a return missionary who is studying to be an Engineer- so yes- she needs to be willing to be a wife of a student for a few years (i'm one and the simple life is rather enjoyable!) This girl can live in either Texas, Utah or Nevada- this way he has a place to stay while visiting. He loves his 2 nephews and neice- and would be an excellent father someday! He wants to be married in the LDS temple to a worthy young woman! He comes from a very traditional LDS family who loves the Lord and attends the temple regularly. Our family is also very into family reunions and travels to Utah at least twice a year to see all the family (Grandpa's and Grandma's- Aunts & Uncles- Cousins ect....) He is very athletic and is not afraid to try something new. He is also an awsome BBQ'er too! His South Carolina mission did him well! Trust me- my bro is awesome!

*Disclaimer- He can be accident prone at times-- hence the strong stomache requirement*

(I also have 2 sisters who are single too! )

1 comments:

Ruth said...

Rachel! Too funny! Good luck!