Monday, June 22, 2009
I have an amaryllis that I have been nurturing for about 6 months now... yes it is my baby. I water it every other day and fertilize it every other week. This last week I was sitting there cleaning and I looked over at the plant and realized that I had 5 new shoots coming out the top that were huge!!! It's like they literally grow over night! It's as tall as my TV table! When Levi and I left for Chicago last month we let with just the 4 original shoots and came back a week later to 5 more! So any how- it had been sitting inside our apartment since the tornado storm and Tanner, Ruth and Preston were coming over to our place to hang out. I decided to move the plant on to our dining room table to protect it from an exploring little boy! That is when I noticed it!!! My amaryllis was imitating my Picasso piece that is on our wall!!! My amaryllis likes Picasso!!! :) lol... It was really cool! I hope you enjoy!








1 comments:
Yeah, I get to "see" how you are doing! I wish I could make a plant grow like that! Can't wait to see what it will do!
Post a Comment