Wednesday, June 3, 2009
So.... I have decided to follow my dear friend Natalie & her sisters idea for creating a food blog. This has also come about due to my husbands desire for me to pursue one my passions in life- baking! Sooo.. I have named it after the cake decorating company that I posted about previously on this blog. It is currently a work in progress but I hope that you enjoy!
If there is something that you would like to see on here please let me know! Or if you have a recipe that you would like me to test for you don't be afraid to send it my way!! I have several recipes that I am excited to try out this next month... as previously noted bar-b-que sauces. Thank you all for your love and support! I have made this one a private blog also for personal safety reasons.... - please feel free to drop me a line if you want to access it! If there are other people who you know who want to access it please email me at rdartt@sbtdallas.com! Love you all!!
Happy Summer!
-Rachel








1 comments:
Oh yeah! I am seriously so excited to try your recipes! :) I remember back in the day when I went to your house so you could do my nails and you "whipped" up some sort of cake with something crazy in it (I can't remember what it was) but it tasted VERY YUMMY! I will definitely spread the word! Having a recipe blog is seriously so much fun! Oh and if I come across something that I can't get "just right", I will send it your way so that you can work your magic and make it taste amazing! You are great girl! :)
Post a Comment