Thursday, June 24, 2010
LOL... So I just had to share this with everyone... Today while I was out with Gehrig little to my knowledge, Gehrig had EXPLODED in this diaper. I thought he was fussy because he was sleeping and I had woken him up to go to Target and pick up some bandages for Levi. (He scratched up his leg again playing softball)
When we got to the office I picked Gehrig up to hold him when my hand found the fall out. Being a good mommy that I am I quickly took off his onesie and got him ready to change... and that was when I found out that I didn't have any wipes or diapers in my diaper bag. BUMMER!!! However I did have a diaper rag so.... with the help of my father in law this is what we were able to do...
Diaper rag burp cloth and blue painters tape to hold it up....
This is after our super quick drive home. He was fed and changed....
My sweet little boy....
Love-
Rach








3 comments:
Haha! That is the cutest story ever! Definitely a creative way to "make" a diaper! :) I cant tell you how many times I went out on errands to find no diapers/wipes when Garen and Jayden were babies. Third time must be a charm, cause I haven't forgotten with Dawson...yet. Keeping my fingers crossed :)
Oh and btw, Gehrig is so cute in those pics! He's growing so fast!
*hint, hint: more pictures please! :)
So creative!
Post a Comment