Tuesday, August 4, 2009
So... as promised I am finally posting a picture of our new baby! I've never been able to actually take a picture of it but I just finished typing up our testimonial for our dealer and I pulled our picture off his website. I absolutely LOVE my new Honda Accord!!! I loved Levi's Accord to when we bought it in May 2008.... but I LOVE my Accord we just bought! I definitely suggest buying an Accord! It's worth the price!!!! And if you buy it through the auto auctions like we do the price is actually quite affordable!!! We bought both our Accords for the less than the price of a brand spankin new one on a dealer's lot!
So if you are looking to buy in Utah or Nevada I definitely reccommend going to see Mike at http://www.mikesautoshack.com/ to locate your next baby! And in Texas visit http://www.ecarhouse.com/ and work with Jeremy! They are both amazing!! We will definitely be buying our cars through them in the future!!!
-Rach









2 comments:
so cutesy!! I do love you guys' car! good work
Love your baby! Cars are fun, aren't they?
Post a Comment